Click here to fill out the Balanced Man Scholarship application for Purdue University.
Check out more information about the Balanced Man Scholarship from our national fraternity website.
Are you a high school senior or a current college undergraduate who believes in developing both your mind and body as a way to live a complete
life? Are you looking for a scholarship that recognizes your achievements inside and outside of the classroom?
The Indiana Alpha chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon (SigEp) at Purdue is offering scholarships to male students attending Purdue University in the fall
of 2015.The Balanced Man Scholarship awards students who exhibit academic excellence, demonstrate leadership skills, and commit to their health
and well-being. The Ancient Greeks believed in developing a Sound Mind and a Sound Body as the way to live a fulfilling life. SigEp adopted
this philosophy with the Balanced Man Ideal and since 1990 has awarded the Balanced Man Scholarship to some of the best students coming to
We believe that recognizing students who exhibit balance and all-around excellence is one way to promote this important ideal. Therefore, we are
offering scholarships at Purdue University for the 2015-2016 academic school year. Apply by June 21, 2015
- Apply online here.
- The scholarships are based on merit.
- Final Day to apply is June 21, 2015
- All applications will be reviewed and semi-finalists will be selected by a selection committee.
- All semi-finalists will be asked to attend a 30-minute interview within one month after the application deadline.
- All finalists will be invited to an awards banquet.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Be a male applicant.
Applying for the Balanced Man Scholarship in no way obligates you to join or have any affiliation with Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity.